About Our Homes
About Our Homes:
Wilmington Vacation Homes owns all listings. Each unit has been meticulously renovated to preserve the original architectural charm while still providing all of the modern comforts today’s travelers expect.
What to Expect:
Cleaning is paramount. We pride ourselves on keeping our homes extremely clean.
The living room areas have comfortable furniture and smart TVs so you can sync up with your favorite streaming services, or enjoy the smart TV’s basic channels.
The kitchen is stocked with cooking implements, dishes, silverware, and the basics like salt, pepper, oil, aluminum foil, etc. The refrigerator has a couple of cold bottles of water waiting for you on your arrival.
The bedrooms generally have a queen-size, hybrid mattress with a hypoallergenic mattress protector, clean white sheets, and a smart TV.
The bathrooms are stocked with our favorite, hand-selected soap, body lotion, shampoo, and conditioner, all in individual bottles for sanitary purposes.
Check-in is a breeze! Each home has keypad entry so you can easily check-in when you arrive. Even if it’s quite late, you use the unique entry code we provide to access your home away from home. We include pictorials on how to check-in and where to park upon reservation.
We strive to provide every guest with a comfortable retreat during their stay in Wilmington!
All Cancellations must be done in writing via email, and deadlines are based on Wilmington, NC local time.
- If you cancel your stay within 48 hours of booking and at least 14 days before your check in, you will receive a 100% refund minus any credit card or other fees we are unable to recoup.
- If you cancel your booking at least 7 days before check-in, you will receive a 50% refund. If only 50% of the reservation has been paid, no refund will be issued and the remaining 50% will simply not be charged.
- If you cancel less than 7 days in advance or decide to leave early, nights not spent are not refunded.
This policy applies to all stays of 28 days or longer and overrides our standard cancellation policy for those stays.
- If you cancel within 48 hours of booking and at least 28 days before check-in, you will receive a full refund.
- If you cancel after that, you’ll receive a full refund for any days over 30 days from your first night.
- If fewer than 35 days remain on your reservation, you will not receive any refund for those nights.
Submitting payment for a rental alone will block that unit, keeping us from renting to others. As such, submission of payment is an agreement to our cancelation policy as well as all house rules.
We know that things come up. No one wants to pay for a rental that they are not staying in! If you are forced to cancel your reservation, talk with us ASAP so we can open the unit for other guests. We will do our best to work with you. First and foremost, we are your friends in Wilmington!
Policies are subject to change.
Stay with the locals.